Church Starts International is oriented towards:
Strengthening Or Starting and Staffing Churches.
Lord Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly,” John 10:10 NKJ. CSI visualizes that in each neighborhood in each country of our world, there is at least one desperate person, broken, seeking attention from someone who cares. Christ has chosen his body, the Church, to be there. The CSI goal is to help our dear churches in their endeavor to seek out the seekers, see multitudes saved, bring revival and renewal to our blessed homeland, and make a difference in our world. If we will go find the seeker, we shall find them because they are ready and waiting. We further believe that along the way the Holy Spirit will put in our pathway those who have not yet come to the point of despair and many will be saved from all the heartbreak, suffering, loneliness, emptiness and lack of eternal security.
Nearly two thousand years have passed since Jesus Christ marched into the land of Israel announcing God’s Revolution on earth. His contemporaries said that his coming was the fulfillment of a 600 year-old prophecy: The people who live in darkness will see a great light. On those who live in the dark land of death the light will shine. (Isaiah 9:2, also Matthew 4:16).
Who can bring light into the dark land of earth?
We, the followers of Jesus Christ, who were called by Him, our Lord, to teach the world.
- Translation of CSI materials into the languages of the world.
- Training local Christians how to teach the Bible truths in their homes.
- Starting new churches which will strengthen the mother churches.
- Equipping churches with materials (individual lessons) for Bible studies by placing them on the Internet.
- Supplying computers and printers for printing them out whenever needed.